Available on Symphony 20.9 and above.
Returns the list of followers of a specific user
Rules for pagination
- The count indicates the total number of items (e.g. the total number of followers)
- Considering that ranking indexing starts with 1, the cursor "before" indicates:
- in the request: the rank of the last item wished in the payload (we want to show the maximum number of items positioned right before and including this one)
- in the payload: the number of items that are present before the first item of the payload
- Considering that ranking indexing starts with 1, the cursor "after" indicates:
- in the request: the rank of the first item wished from the payload + 1 (we want to show the maximum number of items positioned right after and excluding this one)
- in the payload: the rank of the last item from the payload. When it is not present, it means that the last item in the payload is the last follower.
Notes & limitations
- No specific entitlement is required to call this endpoint, but it is not possible to have access to external users' information:
- It is not possible to get the list of followers of an external user;
- No external user is included in the list returned by the endpoint.
- If no “limit“ parameter specified in the path of the request, it will be set by default to 100
- List Users Followed to list users who are followed by a specific user